Ron is continuing preparations for a cycling tour in Florida later in January. Blogging from Florida internet cafes will be attempted during that trip. Expect many photos of Florida’s wildlife.
Summary of recent uploads.
In the past month, the most actively viewed entries have been
1) Graeme’s video of the New Year’s Day polar bear jump in Ottawa and the related blogs with photos
2) Ron and Graeme’s Christmas light entries from various locations including Toronto (2007) and Upper Canada Village (2010), Ottawa (2010) and Cortland, NY (2010).
Of course, all of the East Africa blogs continue to be viewed regularly especially the one featuring Graeme being chased by the monkeys :-): Monkey attack video
We have continued to post back-dated entries from previous years and previous outings as we consolidate our 1,000s of on-line photos onto this website. The most viewed of the recent back-dated uploads have been:
1) Images of the Adirondacks including hiking up Mt. Cascade (2006) and Snowshoeing up Mt. Marcy (2009).
2) Ron’s salt water corals in previous indoor reef aquariums (Reef 2006)
3) War re-enactments in Ogdensburg, NY.